ISA: Tour of Amazon Fulfillment Center
May 23 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
May 23, 2019 @ 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM
Join the Twin Cities ISA Section in a tour of Amazon’s Fulfillment Center in Shakopee, MN.
Register your attendance at the Eventbrite link below. Questions? Email Grant.
We will be touring their fulfillment center being able to see the automation that goes into their packaging line. MAX 25 People
We will need everyone’s names as it appears on their drivers licenses and their birthday. We will need this before everyone comes into the building.
Amazon’s MSP1 fulfillment center is located at 2601 4th Ave East, Shakopee, MN 55379 . Please use the main building entrance located closest to the Amazon Fulfillment logo and to the right of the flags.
Amazon tours provide a broad, high-level overview of fulfillment center operations for general audiences. The one-hour walking tour will take the group through the operations process of what happens after a customer clicks “Buy” on Amazon.com. Below are a few guidelines to help create the best tour experience for your group. Please pay particular attention to the guideline about fully enclosed shoes, as we are not flexible on the footwear policy.
- Guests must wear flat, closed-toe and closed-heel shoes (no sandals, clogs or high heels). We recommend wearing comfortable shoes or sneakers. Additionally, long hair must be pulled above the shoulders, and long-hanging jewelry, scarves and ties are not permitted.
- Guests may bring keys, wallets and cellphones on the tour. Please leave all other personal items at home or in the transportation vehicle, including bags, purses, briefcases, backpacks, pocketbooks, and binoculars.
- Amazon is a weapon-free workplace, and we reserve the right to turn away a guest if they are unwilling to tour our fulfillment center without a weapon.
- No cameras or other video equipment are allowed on the tour. Guests may bring cellphones, as long as they do not use their phone to take pictures or audio/video recordings.
- No food or drink is permitted on the tour
- Please contact me with any special requests or accessibility accommodations.